Natural Cosmetic Course
The introductory course in natural cosmetic aims to teach what are the essential plants for health and beauty of your skin and how to use them to produce your own beauty creams.
You will learn unique formulas that you can easily do, safely, in your home, without synthetic chemicals and effective in the daily care of skin.
The course will be oriented by Dr. Sara Ferreira, pharmaceutical and Postgraduated in plant-based health products, and also an Ayurvedic naturopath. In the last 6 years she has been dedicated to the development and production of 100% organic and natural dermocosmetics.
The training lasts 12 hours divided into three dates, March 25, April 29 and May 13, from 9:00am to 1:00 pm. You can check more info at www.sarabioskincare.com
The course is organized by content that will be addressed throughout the entire training. Classes are theoretical-practical and in face-to-face arrangements.
- The importance of skin health
- How to make natural soap without compromising the integrity of the skin
- How to clean the skin of the face and body
- Understanding skin aging and make anti-aging care
- Understand the importance of hydration of the skin and moisturizing care
- Preparation of plant extracts
- Preparation of nutritional care for the skin of face and body
- Guide the preparation of a deodorant without aluminum
- Guide the preparation of anti-cellulite care
At the end of the course you will take:
- A cookbook “Natural Cosmetics: Do It Yourself”
- Anti-aging face care
- Nutritional care for face and body
- Care moisturizer for face
- Soap for face and body
- Interested in learning the art of making health-related cosmetics
- There is no limit of age or special condition.
Value of the course upon request
You can request the registration form at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may do so in person and deliver in the secretariat of the Institute of Integrative Medicine.
For further clarification please contact us at email@example.com